Family Practice Recertification - Radiology Rounds
- Why Does This 63-Year-Old Male Diabetic Have a Shift in His Myloid Series?
- Why Does A 12-Year-Old Have Enlarged Thymus Gland Causing Headaches and Loss of Vision
- Teenage Female With Chronic Coccidioidomycosis and Left Wrist Pain
- An Infant Who Swallowed a Coin
- Why Does a Man Have Bilateral Nodular Densities on Chest Radiograph
- Why Does This Male Patient with Rheumatic Heart Disease Have Congestive Heart Failure?
- Why Does This Patient Have Acute Severe Abdominal Pain Following Barium Enema
- Why Does This Young Woman with Hypertension Have Rib Notching on Her Chest Radiograph?
- What is Causing This Woman's Abdominal Discomfort?
- Why Does This Patient Have a Hyperlucent Right Lung and Rib Deformities?
- Basketball Player With Left Foot Pain
- Diagnosing Ankylosing Spondylitis
- A Man with Syphilis, Heart Failure, and Buckshot on Radiographs
- Chest Radiograph Cost-effectively Detects Benign Pulmonary Lesion
- Missed Cervical Ribs Alter Pain Management in Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Why Does This Woman Have Punched-out Bone Lesions?
- A Young Woman with Right Hip Pain
- A Woman with Progressive Cough, Weakness, and Weight Loss
- A Baseball Player with Right Wrist Pain
- A Young African-American Male with Dyspnea on Exertion and Cough
- An 11-Year-Old Haitian Male with Left Leg Pain
- A Month-Old Infant Misdiagnosed with Child Abuse
- A 24-year-old woman
with hip pain
- What was causing this woman's intensifying knee pain?
- A 74-year-old woman with stroke and a history of aspiration
- What was this woman's pulmonary nodule?
- What are these punched-out lesions?
- A young woman with severe lung disease
- A woman with abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, and weight loss
- An infant who swallowed a coin
- A woman with severe epigastic pain and elevated amylase levels
- A woman with severe abdominal pain after a barium enema
- A woman with colicky abdominal
pain, nausea and vomiting, and recent hysterectomy
- A young child with a history of foreign body aspiration
- A man with worsening sacroiliac pain 3 months after a fall
- A man with a cough who couldn't sleep on his left side
- A young man with an enlarged spleen and pathologic fractures in the long bones
- A young man with sickle cell crises
- A woman with chronic asthma, lung infiltrates, and bronchiectasis
- A woman with right lower quadrant pain